Saturday, November 6, 2021

Looking for book recommendations

Hoping to open some discussion about required, good and terrible books related to the subjects of EMP survival.

The search is on-going and I have read (or I am currently reading) a few books on the topic. I have also read pretty decent books on mini-farming and raising chickens (I actually have had chickens now for 5 years).

Below are some examples of what I have read. Leave comment if there are others that you would recommend or that I should steer clear of!


A Beginner's Guide to Raised Bed Gardening by Martha Green

Back to Basics: A Complete Guide to Traditional Skills by Abigail R. Gehring

The Homesteading Guidebook - A Beginners Guide to Self Sufficient Living by Dean Deschain

Backyard Chickens Book Package: Beginner's Guide to Raising Backyard Chickens & The Backyard Chickens Breed Guide by Rashelle Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment